iGPS provides the world's leading companies with the most advanced and cost-efficient platform rental solutions.
Leading businesses across North America are experiencing game-changing benefits thanks to...
- The world’s most advanced pallet — Lighter, stronger, safer and greener than multi-use platforms made of wood, and discretely trackable across the supply chain
- Proven operational savings — Thanks to lower transport costs, reduced production downtime, and less product damage, iGPS customers save as much as $2 per pallet load
- Easy implementation — iGPS customers begin saving immediately, and switching to iGPS is fast and easy
- Jun 04, 2013:iGPS Logistics LLC Agrees to Acquire iGPS
- Nov 01, 2012:Time to Switch Pallet Types?
- Sep 25, 2012:iGPS Announces Agreement With Diamond Pet Foods
- Aug 09, 2012:iGPS Announces Appointment of Phil Prain, Jr. as Chief Technology Officer
iGPS offers the world's most advanced pallet – lighter, stronger, safer and greener than wood alternatives. Get up to speed on all Pallet Features and Specifications »
iGPS customers consistently report saving $1- $2 per pallet load when they switch from wood to iGPS.
Learn More »
See how your business can dramatically reduce harmful Greenhouse Gas emissions.
iGPS is Setting the New Standard in Sustainable Pallet Rental.
Download PDF »
Plastic or Wood? Make the best choice for your company. Learn More »